Friday, December 22, 2006

Pictures of the season

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the family (mostly Ava this time) taken over the past week or so. Click to enlarge.
If you are a family member or close friend and would like to see more pics of our family, please email me - amygeekgrl@gmail.com - and I will send you links to our Snapfish albums.

Ava dressed up for our early Christmas celebration with my parents - 12/17/06:

Ava and Julian with Grandma and Grandpa S. - 12/17/06:

Our family - 12/17/06:

Ava and the gingerbread house she decorated with Grandma - 12/20/06:

Ava in a big snow pile - 12/21/06:

Riding in the sled with mommy, while daddy pulled us:

Riding in the sled down our snowy street:


Happy Holidays to all!! :-)

P.S. The Christmas cards I ordered a few days ago (using one of the family pictures the photographer took) are currently stranded in Iowa. According to the tracking info I have, it seems the flight they were supposed to be on to Denver was canceled due to the blizzard. Bummer! I hope they make it on another flight soon so I can get them in the mail. Better late than never, right? ;)

3 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 11:44 PM, Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

So beautiful!

 
At 12/23/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

What beautiful pictures! I'd love to be having fun in the snow like that, but it has been unusually warm here.

But yowza that's a lot of snow!

Merry Christmas!

 
At 12/24/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

I love your family. :)

Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home