Friday, December 15, 2006

20 days old pics and miscellaneous ramblings

Three new pics of the boy at 20 days old - taken 12/13/06.





We get our family pics on DVD back from the photographer on Sunday. She said she's very pleased with how they turned out. I can't wait to see them!

I decided to mail Julian's birth announcements out with our Christmas cards this year (saves stamps!). I finished designing the announcement last night and am quite happy with it. :) I'll probably share it here once I get them mailed out. I think I already mentioned this, but I'm waiting on our family pics before I design our Christmas cards, so they will be getting mailed out late this year. C'est la vie.

I can't believe Christmas is in 10 days. I managed to do a little Christmas shopping this week with Ava in tow. I was even able to sneak a few presents for her into the cart without her seeing. When I asked the checkout woman to please put them in a bag quickly so my daughter didn't see them, she acted all put out. Sheesh. I didn't think it was that unusual of a request and where's her Christmas spirit anyway? :oP

4 Comments:

At 12/16/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handsome boy! He looks sooo much like Ava to me!
Enjoy the magic and love of the season. XOXO

 
At 12/17/2006 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful, Amy! Man is he long! And I love his litte leg rolls :) He looks pretty darn kissable for sure!

 
At 12/17/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Sooo sweet!

What a poopy lady eh? Musta been having a bad day.

 
At 12/17/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

He is just beautiful, Amy:)

And don't worry about the cranky clerk- the craziness of the season getsto everyone, it seems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home