Saturday, January 07, 2006

4 things meme

I figured I'd snag this meme after seeing it over at True Blue Semi-Crunchy Mama (aka Running2Ks) and Knocked Up Vegan (aka Miriam).

4 Jobs I’ve had:

Mother/homemaker
Newsroom office manager
Salesperson in the shoe dept. at K-mart
Customer service rep at a bank

4 Movies I can watch over & over:
Breakfast Club
When Harry Met Sally
The Princess Bride
Napoleon Dynamite

4 Places I’ve Lived:
Colorado
Michigan
Oklahoma
(uh, that's all)

4 Books I Love:
Our Babies - Ourselves by Meredith Small
The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach
The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
Baby Catcher by Peggy Vincent

4 Shows:
Arrested Development
My Name is Earl
LOST (when I remember to watch it)
Desperate Housewives (I admit it)
Smallville!!
Edited to add: OMG, I can't believe I forgot to put Smallville on here, which I admit to being totally addicted to. Who can resist Clark? ;) So I'm changing my answers to include Smallville and delete LOST. (Sorry, LOST fans.)

4 Vacation places: (Places I haven't been, but I'd love to go to)
Hawaii
India
Peru
Germany

4 Websites I visit daily:
Blogs
Yahoo! Groups
Gmail
ILP

4 Foods:
Chimichangas
Avocados
Chocolate
Hummus

4 Places I would rather be right now:
Tropical island
A beach
A hottub
On a massage table

4 Albums I can’t live without: (Artists)
U2
Depeche Mode
(I'm totally stuck in the 90s *wink*)
Sarah Mclachlan
Mozart

7 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

India -- I've been there! Back in 2000/2001 (Spent New Year's there). Remember I said I had an Indian boyfriend, well, he ended up moving back and I visited him six months later. We did a yoga retreat up in Rishikesh for two weeks, spent some time in Bangalore where he lived, I saw the Taj Mahal, and another palace in Mysore. While I spent only five weeks, a person needs a few months to see everything. It is a challenging chaotic country to navigate, and while I'm not sure I'd want to go again, it still holds allure to me.

 
At 1/08/2006 2:43 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You know, you could totally have whole milk if you wanted. :)

I love your list. I miss Colorado.

 
At 1/08/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Spookygirl said...

Snagged ;)

 
At 1/09/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Amy - Thanks for sharing your experiences in India. My sister was there this past summer (doing a study abroad program), so I got some insight into how difficult it is to navigate. She had LOTS of stories to tell. It seems like such a fascinating place though. Maybe I'll get there someday when my kid(s) are grown.

R2Ks - It took me about two minutes to figure out what the heck you were talking about. LOL I'm thinking to myself, "she's a vegan, why is she telling me to drink milk?" LOL
I love how quotable that movie is. We watched some of it today in fact. :)

Beckie - I'll have to chk your list out too. :)

 
At 1/10/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Katy said...

I love the 90's

 
At 1/10/2006 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to visit India, I have to recommend "Holy Cow" by I believe Ruth McDonald. It is a great travelogue style book.

I must admit that I am addicted to LOST. I've even visited their forums. Yes, that is a dirty little secret, isn't it?

But I totally agree with you on all of your book selections.

 
At 1/11/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger *** said...

Hey, Colorado....cool! Me too. Been a while since I visited your blog. Hope all is well with you and your family. Obviously Ava looks like she's going well and staying healthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home