Thursday, January 05, 2006

A few new pics of the kiddo and Auntie

Took these pics of Ava and Aunt Carrie today while we were out and about on a outside pedestrian mall. There's a rock playground there, if you will, for kids to play on. Ava enjoyed messing around by herself until the bigger kids came. Then she kept saying "wow" "wow" "wow" as she watched them run and play all over the place. :) (You may notice that "baby" came with us on our adventures today. She likes to accompany Ava on her excursions.)




By the way, Carrie and I made Indian food for dinner tonight - a veggie palak paneer (using tofu instead of cheese). And, while it wasn't the best, it still turned out pretty good (once we added some salt and red pepper flakes for an added kick). Didn't have any naan though so we used pita bread. ;)

10 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 3:38 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm addicted to naan. Can you make that at home? I need to look that up. Those pictures are adorable. Ava is positively cherubic!

 
At 1/06/2006 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fabulous! You are talented.

 
At 1/06/2006 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava is "picture perfect" and you are so talented! I love the last one. :)

 
At 1/06/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

What gorgeous pictures! And a yummy dinner -- I just love Indian food and wish my husband did. I used to eat it quite often (had an Indian boyfriend for two years prior to meeting DH).

 
At 1/06/2006 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

:)

 
At 1/06/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Harmonia said...

I haven't commented in a real long time but I have been popping in from time to time...great pictures!

Not sure if you have my new link or not so here it is just incase...
http://harmonia.blogsome.com

 
At 1/06/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

R2Ks - Thanks. I believe you can make naan at home. We just didn't look up a recipe. I will have to try it sometime though.

Vegan momma and Miriam - Thank you. :)

Amy - Thank you. Interesting that your dh doesn't like Indian food. I guess now that I think about it, Indian food is quite different from Thai food. I bet you got a lot of great Indian dishes while you were dating the Indian b/f.

Dawn - Thanks!

Harmonia - Thank you and thanks for your new link. :)

 
At 1/07/2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that my three girls are all together and having a fun visit. Does Ava resemble Aunt Carrie or am I seeing things? What a cute picture of the two of them.

 
At 1/07/2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

hi mom, yes, i do think ava resembles aunt carrie a bit. :)

 
At 1/10/2006 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palak paneer is my favorite dish in the entire world. I would happily eat it every day for the rest of my life.

Those photos are great. I especially like the look on Ava's face in the last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home