Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Writer's block?

Oh my gosh. I think I have writer's block.

Here I am with some time to spare so I sat down to write an entry and have nothing good to write about. Doesn't that just figure?

I sort of felt like ranting, but then that seems so unproductive and unhealthy. So I won't.

Tomorrow (or today depending on what time it is where you live) is Half-Nekkid Thursday. I bowed out of it last week and don't think I'll be posting anything this week either. I don't feel motivated. Imagine that, I get a new camera where I could take some killer shot, and I don't feel motivated. I'm just not into photographing myself lately. (Not that I'm not hella cute. ;) LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I could go do a meme to get the juices flowing, but blah, I don't feel like hunting one down.

It's been a long day - started off with a migraine, had an advisory committee meeting for an Attachment Parenting group, and went to the grocery store twice, so I guess I'll end this very boring, unproductive post and go catch some Zzzzzz. Perhaps I'll be enlightened tomorrow. ;) Cheers.

7 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 8:10 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

We've all been there too, staring at the blank blogger screen and wondering what to fill it with. :)

 
At 11/03/2005 1:44 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm heading there myself. Feel better soon!

 
At 11/03/2005 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've felt like that for weeks now. Sometimes I just don't feel like "performing," or other times I feel that I don't have anything interesting to write about. However, I admit to finding interest in others' posts even when *they* say it's not interesting! In other words, take a break and don't feel badly about it, but know that we are here when you get back!

 
At 11/04/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Katy said...

I hate when I feel like that.

 
At 11/04/2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i think i'm still in the writing slump. thanks for the encouragement and understanding though. i appreciate it. glad to know i'm not the only one too. ;)

heather - i'm learning more about it every time i pick it up it seems. it's pretty cool. i posted some pics i took of ava over on MM&C photog forum. i'd love some CC from you. :) i think i'm doing another maternity photoshoot tomorrow. she has 2 kids that she wants in the pics too - should be interesting!

hope y'all have a nice weekend. :)

 
At 11/05/2005 2:35 AM, Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

You have a great weekend, too.

 
At 11/05/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Rambler said...

:( migranes are bad. i was told that if u inhale the fumes of whole black pepper right when u feel a migrane coming it helps a lot. I had one recently and missed a get together of my cousins coz of it. as a result they all gave me tips. just put a few un-ground black peppers in a wok and heat.... inhale the fumes... ofcourse they heard it in some show or another... i haven't had one since so aint tried it myself :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home