Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh, poo


Ava was having some naked time in the house the other day (can you already see where this is going?), when she walked up to me with something in her hand. Yep, you guessed it. It was a nice fresh turd. Ewww.

I was so shocked to see poop in her hand (and then mine as she so sweetly handed it to me), it took me a second to figure out what the hell it was.

We immediately flushed Mr. Hanky down the toilet and commenced to some serious hand washing.

Thank goodness she's such a good sharer. ;) I can't imagine if she'd hidden it and left it for my discovery at a later time. *gag*

8 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 11:05 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Hilarious!!!!

 
At 10/20/2005 7:34 AM, Blogger Liz Miller said...

Holy......

Um never mind.

 
At 10/20/2005 7:51 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

My friend's son refused to poop in the potty. He'd grab a diaper and do it. Eventually, he took to carrying the poop around the house in basket. That was where she drew the line.

 
At 10/20/2005 8:26 AM, Blogger Katy said...

I am so glad to see I am not the only one with poop in the hand. bwahahahaha;)

 
At 10/20/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

Oh my gawd, this is too funny! I couldn't help but think that with all the stories I've read of toddlers that age that my son will also go through this in the near future. Ugh!

 
At 10/20/2005 7:36 PM, Blogger *** said...

Okay, I literally gagged at the end of reading that. But how hilarious is that?! That will be a fun story to share with her as a teenager!

 
At 10/22/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Love to hear poop stories from others!

LOL about Holly and R2K's friend's son. Carrying poop around in a basket??! That's too much! LOL

And Katy, I know you've had your fair share of poopy fun lately. tee hee.

Liz - there was nothing holy about it. ;)

Nino- thanks about the pictures. :)

Kristi - maybe it will be a first date story to share. j/k

Dr. MK - True dat. And welcome to my blog.

 
At 10/25/2005 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she needs to listen to The Poop Goes in the Potty song. I've linked it on my site as the Potty Mantra or something like that.

I laughed so hard when I read this that Chris had to come over to se what was so funny. I just hope I can keep laughing if it ever happens to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home