Sunday, November 06, 2005

The setting sun

Here are a couple pictures I scrambled to capture as the sun set tonight. (I pulled off the road into a parking lot and literally ran out of my car to get them in time.) I wish I'd had my tripod with me so the sunset one was less blurred.

The first one is a tree with a cloud behind it reflecting the sunset. That cloud was awesome. It looked like the sky was on fire. The second one is the sun setting behind the mountains. No manipulation was done to either photo other than cropping and sharpening.




More blogging to come later. :)

9 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 11/07/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I thought I should post a comment since I peek in on your blog quite often. I wanted to tell you that your pics are gorgeous! Have fun with your new camera!

(this is julie424 or joolz424 - whatever I was - over from SK, by the way)

 
At 11/07/2005 10:18 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Okay, I put some pics up of my sunset, and they are crap compared to yours! Great job!

 
At 11/07/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you!!

Julie - Nice to see you! How are things going for you?

Tiff - Doh! I'm sure they aren't crap.

Heather - LOL Yes, we have some awesome views around here. Not directly from our house, but we only have to walk down a few houses to see the mountains.

 
At 11/07/2005 5:58 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Breathtaking.

 
At 11/07/2005 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to sell that shit....that's awesome!!

 
At 11/08/2005 4:59 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

I love these, they are really gorgeous.

Congrats, you are obviously super talented!

 
At 11/11/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

BTW I like your pics better because the color is more vibrant. Mine were a little on the dull side. :) Thanks for checking them out.

 
At 12/30/2005 2:24 AM, Blogger Isil Simsek said...

I found your blog trough the links of Knocked Up Vegan. Liked your content and these photos are great. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home