Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's my bloggin' anniversary :)


Wow! I almost overlooked it, but today is my 1 year blogging anniversary!

I started off my blog with a bit of controversy (I was excited about being part of a cause), but over time things mellowed out around here. Of course, I still speak my mind and share my views (and am thankful to have this outlet to do so), but I think people have learned that I do it not to attack others, but merely to share what I believe in.

I'm so glad I have stuck with my blog through thick and thin. I've made several great friends in the blogging world, (regained an old friend) and learned so much from many of you.

Happy 1 year to me! :) Glad to have you as part of my bloggin' life. :)

I also figured I'd take this time to invite any lurkers to come out and say hi. I know I have a number of "regulars" who (for one reason or another) have not felt comfy commenting yet. I hope you'll give a shout out eventually. It's nice to know who's "out here" in the blogosphere with me. :)

-----------------------
P.S. I'm feeling much better today so we are heading out to celebrate Jody's birthday. Thanks for all the get well and happy birthday (to Jody) wishes yesterday. :) Hopefully I'm done with this bug for good now.

8 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Info for you said...

Happy Blogging Anniv :)

Glad you are feeling better!

 
At 2/12/2006 7:51 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so fun to go back and read what you were up to a year ago. So much changes in a year. I read your first entry and I find it highly amusing that any person who disagrees with you is too cowardly to give their name and link to their contact info. I had that happen to me once too.

 
At 2/12/2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Nelly said...

Happy Anniversary Amy! I'm glad we've worked through most of our differences and gotten through the rough patch. Love ya!

 
At 2/12/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bloggiversary. :) I haven't been reading the entire year but I do enjoy your blog very much!

Glad you're feeling much better.

 
At 2/12/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Happy blogging-versary! And what a powerful first post! Kudos, to you.

I'm very new to blogger, as you can see : ) I did realize recently that I'd been on livejournal for nearly 5 years, and whoa.

 
At 2/13/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all for being a part of my blog over the past year. :)

 
At 2/13/2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary to you.
I hope to keep reading you for a good long while.

 
At 2/13/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Mama T said...

Happy 1 year Blogger B-day/anniversary!! Mine 1 yr is on the 24th so we started around the same time. cool! This blog year sure went fast huh! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home