Thursday, December 08, 2005

My own Thankful Thursday list


Every Thursday for as long as I can remember, Running2Ks aka True Blue Semi-Crunchy Mama writes a blog about the many things in her life she is thankful for and many of her readers follow suit and add their own lists.

I think it's a wonderful tradition she started and a great way for us all to take pause each Thursday to remember the good things in our lives. :)

In addition to adding my list to her blog today, I decided to do it over here as well.

I'm thankful for:
- my amazing, sweet, smart, beautiful daughter who just fell asleep in my lap;
- my hubby who doesn't complain when he has to take the bus most days, and doesn't complain when he helps out around the house and who is such a great daddy to our lil sweetie;
- my family who loves and supports me;
- snuggles on the couch between my hubby and baby when it's so cold outside (or even when it's not);
- wool socks;
- health;
- having made amends with an old friend;
- good friends - both in the blogging world and in real life;
- pumpkin spice cookies (see recipe below);
- drives to see holiday lights and the "wows" from my daughter that accompany them;
- sales on my cafepress store - i like to see that others in the world support attachment parenting and of course, i am looking forward to receiving my first commission check later this month;
- getting a decent start in the photography business and having friends who are willing to let me practice on them and their children. :)

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Well, congratulations on your wonderful family, friends and food.

And your store!!!

 
At 12/08/2005 4:48 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said...

I like your thankful thursday post...much better to do then my halfnekkid thursday
your baby has big girl teeth. she is adorable

 
At 12/08/2005 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a dolly! Mine had the same hair at that age!

 
At 12/08/2005 7:25 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

I was touched to see you had "me" on your list! Thank you...it made my evening tonight. Smiles, a couple tears and hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home