Friday, December 02, 2005

Very productive day :)

Wow, today has been a productive one. :)

I made amends with my old friend "Nelly" - (she wrote a bit about it on her blog too). It feels so good to have closure and be getting over that whole thing. I hope it will work out that way with my other friend (TF)...someday. Time will tell.

I ran some errands (with Ava of course). I went to the bank, picked up a little something for a 'welcome to motherhood' celebration we're having for a friend this weekend, mailed off two photo orders (to grandparents of the little boy I photographed a few weeks ago), and found a pair of mary janes for Christmas for Ava at a consignment shop.

Then we came home. I washed the car in the driveway, swept out the garage and gathered up four large dog food bags full of cardboard to take to EcoCycle. (Our curbside recycle program doesn't accept cardboard and I can't see throwing it all away. We go through way too much with all the food packaging, etc.)

After Ava and I had some lunch, we drove up to Ecocycle and dropped off the cardboard. I love it when there are lots of other cars there, as there were today. Tells me that many other people in this community care about recycling! :)

After all that excitement, Ava fell asleep in the car on the ride home and is in bed having her nap now.

It feels good to have accomplished so much!

Now I have to get work on resizing pics for a maternity order and do a bit of research because I'm taking some 4 mo. maternity pics of my friend tomorrow. I'm going to do three sets of maternity pics with her all at different stages in her pregnancy. Should be fun to have them to compare how she's grown at the end. :)

That reminds me, I never shared any of the newborn pics here that I took last weekend. Here are a few of my favorites and a collage. :)






Wishing you all a pleasant weekend. :)

12 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are delightful. You have a great eye!

Thank you for sharing!

 
At 12/02/2005 5:09 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

And you were just on my blog telling me how you were amazed at the schedule *I* keep?!? Holy moley, you do tons!
And the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

 
At 12/03/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

Great to see how much can be done with a toddler in tow; it gives me hope! :)
Very nice photos, you are undoubtably talented!

 
At 12/04/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Spookygirl said...

Amy! I love the new All I want for Christmas items in your Attached at the Hip store!! I got Jack a bib, in the hope he will make his appearance before Christmas and can actually wear it, LOL!!

 
At 12/04/2005 10:42 PM, Blogger Rambler said...

Goodness! aren't they just great! I love kids...and sodoes Yumna (U'd have thought she was atleast 35 the way she goes hugging kids and baby-ing them! lol! the cuddles them to no end! she is all set for a siblin I'll say!! lol!

 
At 12/05/2005 1:01 PM, Blogger Katy said...

WOW!!! Those are beautiful. You should be so darn proud of how wonderfully talented you are.

 
At 12/05/2005 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... too sweet. :)

 
At 12/06/2005 3:57 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like a great day! I'm glad to hear that all is well with your old friend. Getting rid of conflict always makes me so relieved.

 
At 12/06/2005 10:38 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all. :)

 
At 12/07/2005 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very good day last Friday. You will find you can get more done as Ava gets older and older. And the photos of Annabelle Grace are outstanding.
You are becoming quite a professional. I am proud of the woman you have become. Kisses to my sweet little granddaughter.

 
At 12/07/2005 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUH! And I thought the 'AG' on the pics was for your name, Ame! lol! Sry.

 
At 12/07/2005 5:57 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

mom - thank you for the encouragement. :)

xstitch - yes, the ag is for my name. :) it's coincidence that the baby i photographed had the same initials. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home