Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pumpkin spice cookie recipe (aka the easiest cookies I ever made)

Halloweenlover asked for the recipe, so here it is. :)

I got this recipe off AllRecipes. They truly are the easiest cookies I've ever made. The cookies are very cake-like. If you want them to be less moist, bake a few minutes longer and make sure they cool completely before you put them in a container.

Pumpkin Spice Cookie

Yield: 2 dozen cookies

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
* 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
* (optional - add in chocolate chips or nuts)

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

The last batch I made were with chocolate chips and they were dee-lish (and did I mention EASY??)! :)

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 1:36 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

That is AWESOME. I'm borrowing this.

 
At 12/08/2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. That sounds so good. I think we may be trying those tomorrow! :)

 
At 12/08/2005 4:47 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said...

i just love that they have only two ingredients....super simple and thats how I like to bake

 
At 12/08/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

Hurray! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home