Friday, December 23, 2005

Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

I know it's nearly Christmas Eve and I may be pushing my luck waiting this late in the game to write to you, but I have a special request.

All I want for Christmas this year is for me and my family to be well again. We've been hit with this awful bug that has knocked the wind out of our sails the past several days. Ava is doing a lot better and I'm so thankful for that, but now me and her daddy are having a really rough time. My nose and upper lip are chapped, cracked and bleeding from all the sneezing and nose blowing. It's not a pretty sight, Santa.

If you can bring health back into our house this Christmas, I'd be ever so thankful.

I don't need anything else this year. Presents are nice, but having my loving husband and beautiful daughter beside me is really the best gift of all.

Thank you, Santa.

Love,
Amy

P.S. The chocolate soy milk and pumpkin cookies will be on the table. ;)

6 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear amygeekgrl,

Your wish will be granted. All will be well this Christmas.

Thanks in advance for the chocolate soy milk and pumpkin cookies. How'd you know they were my favorite? Way better than plain ole cookies and milk! No coal for you!!!

Merry Christmas! :)

 
At 12/23/2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Aww, yay!! Thank you, Santa. :)

 
At 12/23/2005 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

Santa is sorry you are sick. I am glad little Ava is feeling better. I will do my best to see you get better soon.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Love, Santa

 
At 12/24/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Nelly said...

Sorry to hear that Amy. I'm still sick as well, but the kids and hubby are fine. That's all that matters! Hope you all feel better! Merry Christmas! Love ya!

 
At 12/24/2005 9:33 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Amy feel better soon. Healthy Vibes and Happy Holiday wishes headed your way!

 
At 12/24/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Wow, Santa(s) must really be looking out for me. Thank you! :)

Thanks, Nelly. Hope you feel better soon too, and hope the fam stays healthy.

Thanks R2Ks! I appreciate it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home