Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mama's kissy lil helper


Ava has turned into such a wonderful helper over the past couple months. She loves to stand at the dryer and put the wet clothes into it as I hand them to her. And she loves to help unload the dishwasher. I tell her what a good helper she is and she repeats "hewp-ewr." It's my hope that she'll continue to enjoy these "chores" and helping mama out as she gets older. (Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?) ;)

The other fun thing she's doing lately is actually puckering up when she gives kisses. Up until a couple weeks ago, she'd stick out her bottom lip for kisses, but didn't have the whole puckering thing down. Her new kisses are so much more fun, even if they can be a little slobbery at times. :)

8 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oh that face is sweeter than candy!

 
At 12/13/2005 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that pucker up face! How adorable.

 
At 12/13/2005 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture. It's great when they help out. My daughter has been helping out for a little while. I give her lot's of praise and she just glows. I am hoping, like you, that she will want to continue helping as she gets older. :-)

 
At 12/14/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

Awwww! Ava looks so adorable! Enjoy those baby kisses. :) :)

 
At 12/14/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Christina K. said...

That picture is so Cute!!! My son still loves to help around the house and he is almost 7!

 
At 12/14/2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all. I love her puckery lil faces these days.

I'm so happy to hear that some of the older kids are still helping mommy with no problem. Yay! There is hope! :)

 
At 12/14/2005 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, that is the cutest thing ever!

Elliana doesn't pucker up yet, when I ask her for a kiss she just leans in close to you and waits for you to kiss her :)

 
At 12/18/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Info for you said...

Awww she is so sweet!

Reagan loves to help with the laundry too!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home