Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


This isn't my belly, but I found it online and thought it was cute. :)

The weather has been just lovely here the past few days, but of course, it's cooled off considerably today (like to the 30s) - just in time for trick-or-treating. :oP At least there's no snow.
I have a midwife appointment this afternoon. Then Ava and I are heading over to Jody's work to pick him up and do the trick-or-treating thing at a "Munchkin Masquerade," which, unfortunately, is outside. Don't know how long we'll brave the cold. We'll see how long the rockstar lasts. ;)

Hope everyone has a happy (and safe) Halloween! :)

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

Okay, that pumpkin is putting my pumpkin to shame, but poor Josh tried his best! ; )

 
At 10/31/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Have fun!
Cute punkin :)

 
At 10/31/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

HL - I loved your pumpkin belly too! :)

Penny - Thanks! :) Call me clueless, but do you all have trick-or-treating over in NZ?

Nino - I would've done it myself if I had some kind of paints I could use, but I don't have anything like that in the house (other than water colors). Bummer.

 
At 11/01/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Love the pumpkin belly. Hope you and the fam had a groovy Halloween, Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home