Sunday, October 22, 2006

Things overheard during this pregnancy

Bodily Functions
Said by me:
"I keep getting hiccups in my butt." (After I kept feeling baby's hiccups down low - basically in my butt.)

Terms of Endearment
Said by Ava to me:
"What are you doing, belly-butt?" (Her latest petname for me. Nice, eh? :oP)


And lastly, just a funny overheard yesterday morning while we were all still in bed...

Ava (while holding out her hand in front of my face): "Eat it, eat it."
Me: "What is it??"
Ava: "A crumb."
Me: "Where did it come from?"
Ava (matter of factly): "My eye."

4 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how soon you'll be having baby boy - I am so excited! That's so cool that you found a photographer (who does sound perfect). I regret that I only have a few pics (blurry) pics of my homebirth so I can imagine what a treasure they will be.

Ava is so cute - and funny! I'm glad everything is going so well.

 
At 10/22/2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Penny said...

euuuw! Eye-crumbs! LOL!

Tim calls me darling sometimes - mainly because he hears me calling him that. ;)

I can totally relate to the butt hiccups. It's so wierd when I get a kick in that region too!!

 
At 10/22/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Primal Mama said...

At least her "crumb" didn't come from her nose ;) Ellianas newest thing is showing me her "boogies" LOL

 
At 10/22/2006 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL! These are great...wish I woulda cataloged some of mine. :)
Thanks for sharing and makeing my night.
XOXO,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home