Friday, May 12, 2006

TV talk

And now for a light-hearted entry. ;)

SPOILER AHEAD!!! Consider yourself warned.

Anyone watch the season finale of "The Office" last night??

Were you shocked that Jim revealed his feelings to Pam? And that they kissed? I think what was more shocking was the fact that Pam acted like she was so surprised that Jim is in love with her. DUH!!!

Just discovered you can read Dwight's blog here. LOL.

Anyway, that's one of the three shows I really enjoy - the others being "Smallville" (which Jody got me hooked on - of course it doesn't hurt that Tom Welling [Clark] is so unbelievably easy on the eyes) and "My Name is Earl" (which also both had season finales last night). Although I do watch "LOST" once in a while too. (Such craziness on that show, but that's another topic for another day.)

Smallville sure was a cliffhanger as well. Not sure how Clark's going to get out of this latest mess! The world is going to hell in a handbasket as Zod has returned and inhabited Lex's body, while Clark is locked up in one of those prism(?) things in space.
Oh my!

6 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for dropping the office spoiler on me like that without any warning. I thought your blog was supposed to help people. :P

 
At 5/12/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still feeling a bit swoony from last night's The Office. Oh my. And yes, how could Pam have been in the dark about Jim's feelings for her?

It'll be interesting to see where the storyline picks up next season.

 
At 5/12/2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Utoh sistah - sorry for the spoiler. maybe i should've put a warning?? i will do so now so that others need not suffer needlessly. ;oP my bad.

s - yeah, i know what you mean. i think i swooned a bit too. :) and when the tears started flowing on jim, i felt so bad for him (and also wanted to punch pam for staying with stupid roy).

 
At 5/12/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

Love, love, love The Office! Funniest freakin' show EVER! :)

 
At 5/12/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Oh my gosh!!! I so can't believe how The Office ended! I would so date Jim if he told me he loved me! LOL I keep waiting for my roommate to watch it so we can talk about it! I really hope they get together in the next season, or at least that Pam doesn't marry tweedle dum from the warehouse.

And yes, I did watch LOST, just as good. I can't wait for next week. If I go into labor next week I'm gonna be so mad, it's when all my shows come to a close!

 
At 5/12/2006 10:46 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Nelly - I didn't like the first episode or two that I saw, but then I fell in love w/ the show. It's my favorite on right now.

Tiff - No kidding about dating Jim! I mean, if weren't married of course. ;) He's so darn cute.
Crossing my fingers Pam doesn't get married. That guy is such a DOOF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home