Thursday, April 20, 2006

Five years ago today...

Five years ago today, our family and friends came from Michigan and Oklahoma here to Colorado to celebrate our happiness and witness our joy as Jody and I proclaimed our love for each other.

Mom and me:

My sis, Carrie and me:

Jody, getting ready (and Look! He had hair!):

Hugging my dad after my parents walked me down the aisle:

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs.:

The wedding party:

Getting into the limo for the drive up to the ranch in the mountains where our reception was held:

Me and my friends:

The outlaws:

Our wedding cake (the best damn cake I've EVER had - seriously):

Outside at the ranch:

Our first dance together - "From This Moment On":

From This Moment On - Shania Twain

From this moment, life has begun
From this moment, you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on...

Happy fifth anniversary, Jody. I love you.

14 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Primal Mama said...

Happy Anniversary Jody and Amy!

I hope you guys have a wonderful day :D

 
At 4/20/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Aww, how sweet! You're pics are bringing on the tears again (damn hormones)! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby. :)

 
At 4/20/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

Awwwww! Happy Anniversary you two!

 
At 4/20/2006 6:01 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

What a sweet story.

And i love Shania Twain, too.

Many, many more happy years to both of you to come.

CELEBRATE LIFE, LIGHT and LOVE

 
At 4/21/2006 5:03 AM, Blogger Isil Simsek said...

Happy anniversary!

 
At 4/21/2006 7:41 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I loved your photos, you look so pretty and Jody looks so different!

And that's awesome that your cake was the best you'd ever eaten. :)

Oh, and guess what, my sister was married on April 20th too. And for me, 10 more days to go. Lotsa April anniversaries!

 
At 4/21/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Christina K. said...

Happy Anniversary :)

 
At 4/21/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Info for you said...

Happy Anniversary :)

You look beautiful :)

 
At 4/21/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all. :)
We didn't do anything special last night - other than get takeout from one of my favorite healthy Mexican places and look through out wedding photos - but that was ok. I'm still hanging onto this cold and not feeling very good. We might try to get to dinner by ourselves next week at The Melting Pot, but we'll see how it goes.
Thanks again!

 
At 4/21/2006 9:52 PM, Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

The glow of you guys!!

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

 
At 4/22/2006 5:43 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

beautiful pictures! happy anniversary!

 
At 4/23/2006 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. :-)

 
At 4/23/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger gosonja said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photos are wonderful. 5 years! Wow!!

 
At 4/24/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

Happy anniversary!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home