Thursday, January 12, 2006

Little fairy pic

There are a lot of technical things wrong with this photo, but I still think it's pretty darn sweet. (Of course, being the mama I'm slightly biased.)

Here's my little fairy.

I don't know if she'll let me play dress-up with her again anytime soon. I bought this garb a couple days ago cuz I figured it would make for some cute pics (both of Ava and potential clients), but Ava wasn't all that impressed and had the wings flipped over and onto her front within the matter of a minute. ;)

10 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 3:47 AM, Blogger Isil Simsek said...

Amy,
That's a great picture! She's so lovely!

 
At 1/13/2006 5:25 AM, Blogger Nelly said...

Very cute! I've gotta get a picture of my little princess in her princess dressup stuff. She got a princess dress, shoes, a tiara and a magic wand!

 
At 1/13/2006 7:25 AM, Blogger Harmonia said...

How sweet!!! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

 
At 1/13/2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

What a cutie! Kids always have surprise reactions, huh?

 
At 1/13/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

She is magical!

 
At 1/13/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

it is so very cute!

peace...

 
At 1/13/2006 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. That is the cutest picture ever. You're not biased at all!

 
At 1/13/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger gosonja said...

Oh Amy, She looks adorable! I love those wings.
:)

 
At 1/13/2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

isil - thank you :)

nelly - thx. i bet "n" is a cutie in her princess garb.

harmonia - thx and no prob. :)

nino - thk you. the artsy feel of it is growing on me too.

amy - thx. you can say that again. ;)

r2ks - yes, i really think she is! :)

monkey - thx. :)

miriam - oh no, not biased at all. ;) thk you.

sonja - thx! see what you have to look forward to. ;)

 
At 1/21/2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this shot of my granddaughter, Amy. Hope you're making me a print.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home