Monday, July 24, 2006

Finally - Ava's 2 year pics :)

I finally got a chance to take Ava's two year pictures this weekend - only a month after her actual birthday (so I'm not too terribly far behind, right?). ;) The weather cooperated, and, even though I wasn't thrilled about taking pics at noon with the sun beating down on us, I'm still pretty pleased with how they turned out. We went to a nearby college campus that has some beautiful scenery and Jody assisted me while I snapped away.

Here are some of my favorites:
(click the pic to view it larger)








Thanks for looking. :)

6 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 12:42 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wonderful job mom! :)

 
At 7/25/2006 3:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are stunning pictures. What a beautiful girl you have!

 
At 7/26/2006 4:53 AM, Blogger KariDyan said...

what a cutie!

 
At 7/26/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Amy T said...

I can hardly believe how sweet n adorable she is! You're very good at capturing the right moment. :)

 
At 7/30/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments. :) Yes, she certainly can be a ham at times (it helped to have daddy there to solicit smiles and faces out of her) and I can't help but think she's a cutie.

S - Not sure if you've been here before, but thanks and welcome!

VeganCyclist - Welcome to you too! :)

 
At 8/04/2006 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an amazing photographer and your daughter is such a little cutie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home