Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Coming back "home"

My little sister is coming back "home" to Colorado to complete her last year of law school at CU! We, of course, are thrilled to have her rejoin us here out west. I know Ava will love having Aunt Carrie close by and I will appreciate the help of having family nearby after baby boy is born (and of course her company and wit as well).

She moved back to MI two years ago to start her law degree, but has been able to transfer to CU as a "visiting student" for her last year.

She'll be moving back in less than a month now. Yay Carrie!! :)

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Nothin' like having family close by; especially nice for Ava and your baby-to-be...

 
At 7/28/2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay me! ;) I have the cutest niece in the whole world! And now I'll get to see her all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home