Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes


I'm a blogging fool today. OK, just a short, cute story here, then it's off to the grocery stores.

Ava has a shirt from my Cafe Press store that says "I'm going to be a big sister" on it. She was wearing it yesterday and will tell you what it says when you ask her.

Well, today I put a shirt on her that says "I'm a cute chick" and has a pic of a baby chicken on it. So she was looking in the mirror and noticed the words on her shirt and said, "I'm going to be a big sister." So I explained that her *other* shirt has those words on it, but this shirt says "I'm a cute chick" on it. So she repeated me, "I'm a cute chick."

A few minutes later, I asked her what her shirt said (to see if she remembered) and she said, "I'm a cute chickpea." :) Hee, hee. I've never met a cuter chickpea. :)

2 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Harmonia said...

Nuttin' wrong with being a bloggin' fool!

LOL

 
At 6/06/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Eat Peace Please said...

Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home