Wednesday, September 14, 2005

WBW #1

Here's my first attempt at Way Back Wednesday. The Kept Woman says this week's theme is "Your Best Worst outfit." Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), my mom still has most of my photos from my youth so I didn't have the full gamut to pick through. Had I had full access, I'm sure I could've found something absolutely awful from my middle school years.
Anyway, here's what I came up with:
Definitely not the worst outfit I wore I am sure, but still pretty bad. In high school, my four friends and I would wear sweatshirts (that one of the girl's mom's painted for us) for our holiday get-togethers (as well as to school! gasp!), like Halloween, Christmas and I think there might have been an Easter one too. Anyway, they would have five things on them (pumpkins or in this case, presents) - one for each of us. And have our names on them as well as "Fab Five" (which is what we dubbed ourselves). So here I am at our Fab Five Christmas party, modeling a pair of panties from our "pretty panty exchange." Sexy! The green turtle neck adds such a nice touch, don't you think? As well as the bows in my hair (which weren't really party of the original outfit - they were added while opening our presents). And I don't think those acid-washed jeans couldn't have been much tighter. Of course, I guarantee they were "tight-rolled" at the bottom too and I probably had on white socks with black shoes. Groovy baby!!
It's too bad I couldn't find a pic from Halloween, because in addition to the special sweatshirts, we also wore Halloween boxer shorts and long underwear! Yes, even to school! ;oP
Now go check out the other bad outfits over on The Kept Woman. I'll bet there are some doozies. :)

6 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 12:29 AM, Blogger Belly said...

Wow. I have to admire your ability to share. I think I convienantly *lost* all such pictures many moons ago. Though, I like the idea of a pretty panty exchange!

 
At 9/14/2005 9:13 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

If that's your worst, it aint that bad, sistah! I think I was friends with you--heck, I dressed like you--then!

 
At 9/14/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger halloweenlover said...

I thought it was pretty cute!

You all were a daring bunch, though, sexy panties in HIGH SCHOOL?!?! My goodness! My virgin ears are burning.

 
At 9/14/2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Harmonia said...

C'mon! That's the BEST (worst) You got!? Don't look at my closets EVEN NOW! :)

 
At 9/14/2005 5:46 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Lovely! I too had some painted on sweatshirts that I thought were just the coolest!!

What were we thinking!?!?!

 
At 9/14/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Katy said...

I think you wore the eighties look very very well!!!!;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home