Thursday, September 08, 2005

My very first HNT

The closet exhibitionist in me has decided to join Osbasso and over 100 other bloggin' folks for Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT).
What's HNT you ask? Here are some "guidelines" according to Osbasso to give you an idea of what it's all about (and more importantly, what it's NOT about):
* The purpose of "Half-Nekkid Thursday" is not to see sex acts! It is the celebration of exposure. Of your big toe. Of your breastbone. Of your knuckles. Of your uvula. Whatever. Of course, sex acts can qualify, so if you want to post those.....
* "Nekkid" is not the same as nude! Again, nude qualifies, but it is not a requirement!
* Pictures should be taken of you or by you.
* Use some originality with your shots. Facial shots should be limited. Artsy body landscapes, conversely, are highly encouraged.
* Props can help you with creativity, and their use is encouraged, but not necessary.
* Tattoos are certainly an acceptable subject, regardless of location. Scars are also acceptable, but please respect the others who visit "Half-Nekkid Thursday" on a regular basis.
If you are interested in learning more, here are the complete guidelines for Half-Nekkid Thursday.

And now, without further ado, my inaugural HNT installment is my left bicep.

My left bicep (as well as my right come to think of it) is the result of carrying around a 100th weight percentile baby for the past 14 months. ;) Who needs dumbells when you've got a baby who's been just shy of 20 lbs. since she was 4 months old? (She weighed in at 27 lbs., 6 oz. at the ER this weekend.)

Anyway, that's enough chit-chat. Time for me to pack up and head to the gun show. (Oh no I didn't!) :oP

Happy HNT. Here's to many more ahead. :)

29 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 12:09 AM, Blogger Belly said...

A beautiful arm indeed!
Happy HNT,
Cheers :D

 
At 9/08/2005 12:09 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

that is a knockout of a first HNT post! welcome and cheers!

 
At 9/08/2005 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow .. that's some arm!!

 
At 9/08/2005 12:22 AM, Blogger Jess said...

wow, i won't even show you how small mine are... that makes me want to go to the gym...

 
At 9/08/2005 12:37 AM, Blogger Cath said...

well done!

 
At 9/08/2005 2:08 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! A great shot. Puts my general muscle tone to shame!

I'll get you listed in the Nekkid roll. Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the half-nekkid folks!

 
At 9/08/2005 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, you've got yourself one attractive arm there.

 
At 9/08/2005 2:23 AM, Blogger arcibaldo said...

first time i've heard of an HNT. interesting. and quite an arm you have there. hahaah

 
At 9/08/2005 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arcibald~ Where have you been!?!

Amy~ I love gun shows and yours are freakin awesome. Happy HNT!

 
At 9/08/2005 5:33 AM, Blogger cmhl said...

that is extremely impressive!!! you look great!!

 
At 9/08/2005 5:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

At the risk of saying something considered sophomoric or un-PC for a middle-aged man, let me just say 'Nice Photo - Happy HNT' ;-)

 
At 9/08/2005 5:57 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Welcome and remind us to not make you mad. Great photo, very sexy!

 
At 9/08/2005 7:31 AM, Blogger aughra said...

very nice arm - mine are so out of shape. I just came here via Osbasso's, and I think I'm bookmarking you. My son is five years old, and amazing, and I consider myself A HARDCORE LACTIVIST!

 
At 9/08/2005 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll drink to that....CHEERS!!!

 
At 9/08/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Marianna said...

Damn, girlfriend. NIIIIICE!

Happy HNT!
M~

 
At 9/08/2005 12:03 PM, Blogger ~art said...

Holy S***! what a bicep!! Welcome to HNT :)

 
At 9/08/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Wow, very nice! Better not piss you off ;)

 
At 9/08/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Next week, I'm posting a picture of my uvula.

 
At 9/08/2005 1:20 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Wow, I knew babies were excercise, but I didn't realize they could be used for specific muscle enhancement. ;-) Nice arm and nice photo. Happy HNT!

 
At 9/08/2005 1:25 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hooey, them guns are huge! Wow, you are so in shape!

 
At 9/08/2005 2:11 PM, Blogger KFarmer said...

welcome and good to know there are women out there who do stand by their convictions (and carry a big stick :)Happy HNT!

 
At 9/08/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

hullo ms. muscles! welcome to HNT!!

 
At 9/08/2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Dayumn, look at them pythons.
Stunning!!!

 
At 9/08/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

great pic!!!

welcome to HNT from a slightly crunchy mom... :)

peace...

 
At 9/08/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said...

Nice guns! Can I borrow that baby? ;-) Happy first HNT!

 
At 9/08/2005 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh very nice!

 
At 9/08/2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I was going to be childish and tell you that I totally hate you now...

...but after carrying around that chicklet, girl you deserve those guns!

Happy HNT!

 
At 9/08/2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

wow! i never expected such a big response! thanks for all the comments everybody!!
how fun. :) yes, i think i am hooked!
look for more HN-ness from me next week. ;)

 
At 9/08/2005 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your arms. Kajsa's 28 Lbs, but mine look NOTHING like that.

I've never heard of HNT before. I think I may join in. I'll have to put some thought to what would be OK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home