Thursday, March 17, 2005

No time like the present

So much for my feeble attempts to write consistently. I just haven't had the time.

At the moment, my wee one is down for a nap so I thought I'd try to put some words down. However, I'm finding it's hard to come up with well-written thoughts when you are under a severe time crunch. I've actually started a couple posts lately, but my thoughts have been so jumbled I haven't felt them worthy of publishing.

I think things will only continue to get more busy as spring and summer arrive. It's hard to stay cooped up in the house when the warm weather and sunny sky are beckoning us outside.

So what is this post about then? Uh, basically me rambling about how I don't have time to post anything worthwhile. LOL. Seriously though, I keep coming up with more projects for myself, meetings to attend, playdates to go to, etc. How's a girl supposed to focus on her writing? ;)

-----------------
Quote of the day:
"This time, like all times, is a good time, if we but know what to do with it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Man, do I love that quote website! :) I can find the perfect quote for how I'm feeling all the time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home