Monday, January 22, 2007

Late night grocery shopping

The nice thing about going grocery shopping at 10:30 at night is there's nobody there. Seriously. I got to Safeway at 10:15 tonight and there were maybe 3 other shoppers. By the time I left at 10:45, the place was empty.

The bad thing about going shopping that late at night is that I'd much rather be home watching a movie on the couch or asleep in bed. :oP Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Speaking of things I gotta do - I'm getting together with a bunch of friends tomorrow night and I can't wait! I had another mommy's night out with some friends last week and, even though I had Julian in tow (and will again tomorrow), it was wonderful to get out of the house and talk with other adults! With the ridiculous amount of snow and cold temps we've had this winter, the cabin fever has been hitting me big time. So I'm especially looking forward to another fun night out tomorrow. :-)

Thanks to those of you who've already come out of lurkdom. For those of you still hiding in the shadows, don't forget to comment on the post below to let me know you're here. ;)

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 10:18 AM, Blogger Info for you said...

i love shopping when it's empty. It's that way on Sunday's here. I obviously shouldn't be there on sunday's either. ha ha (shhhhh)

I'm so ready for Spring too! Tired of the snow.

 
At 8/15/2010 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi..!!
Very nice..
thank you for sharing..

James….
Karachi city

 

Post a Comment

<< Home