Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Returning to normalcy - whatever that means

Just a quick note to say we're alive and well. Ava's party went perfectly on Sunday, thanks LARGELY to the help of my parents and sister. We wouldn't have pulled it off without them. Everyone seemed to have a great time. :)

Here's one of my favorite pics from the party. I may get around to posting some more eventually. ;)

My parents started their long drive back to MI yesterday and my sister left for the airport this morning. So Ava and I are working on getting back into our groove now.

We met with our prospective midwife this morning and the appointment/interview went really well. I'll write more later.

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes for Ava and the congratulatory wishes on baby boy. :) Hope you are all doing well!

4 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 11:21 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Awwwwww! GREAT photo!

 
At 6/28/2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Roo said...

What a lovely photo of your girl. And you have some gorgeous photos on your blog, wow great photography.

 
At 6/29/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Kleopatra and Ruth - Thank you both. :)
Ruth - I just posted today with several of my favorite pictures from recent photography sessions (something I'd been meaning to do for a while now). Hope you enjoy. :)

 
At 11/19/2010 5:05 AM, Anonymous softball award said...

I know the stress planning a party for the little ones bring. Great job. By the way, nice photos, Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home