Sunday, October 09, 2005

What Amy needs and more

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So after an hour of laying in bed, I decided to get up and online. I did some photography research and a little catching up on blogs and, before I went back to bed and crashed for a couple more hours, found this fun idea on Kristi's blog.

Go to Google. Type in "(your first name) needs" Use the quotes (come on, you knew that, right?) for it to work. Pick five (or more) random "needs" you have and list them.

It's pretty amusing what results you get. :oD Give it a try and post yours on your own blog.

Here are my top seven picks (because I couldn't stop at just five):

1. Amy needs a drug-dealer's testimony to free a teenager wrongfully accused of murder.

2. Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power.

3. I don't believe that Amy needs sex.

4. A little shy and laid-back, Amy needs to find a home where she can spend her golden years and be a cherished member of the family.

5. Amy needs to contact her phone service and have her number listed so her adoring public may contact her directly and quit bothering me.

6. Amy needs some therapy, if you ask me.

7. Amy needs income.

Also wanted to give a shout out to everyone who donated money to the Fourth Annual Boobie-thon. The total amount raised this year was $9240.40 — $7885.00 for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation — and $1355.40 for the American Red Cross. That's awesome!! :) Thank you!! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.

And lastly, going hand-in-hand with #7 above - "Amy needs income" - I want to announce some new Halloween designs I did for my online shop. (Pretty sly, eh?) ;)
The onesies for babies and t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and jerseys for kids say: "Mama's lil pumpkin" "Daddy's lil pumpkin" "Grandma's lil pumpkin" and "Grandpa's lil pumpkin." So if you are looking for a cute gift idea for a little one this Halloween, check them out. :) Thanks!
Here's an example:

9 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 11:08 AM, Blogger Spookygirl said...

What Beckie Needs? A nap! LOL!! Thanks Amy, that was fun :)

 
At 10/09/2005 8:30 PM, Blogger Jody said...

"3. I don't believe that Amy needs sex."

Whaaaat? Give me the URL for the site making that claim, I'm going to drive to their house and punch them in the neck. Seriously, they are totally wrong on that one.

 
At 10/09/2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Amy T said...

Interesting! Since I'm an Amy too, you did all the work for me, although I'm with Jody on #3, as my DH would be too! LOL!

 
At 10/10/2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said...

"robyn needs to be taught a lesson"
lol that was funny thanks for a laugh

hope you catch up on some sleep

 
At 10/10/2005 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the holloween t's....nathan's a holloween baby ya know...never liked holloween till last year...

 
At 10/10/2005 4:02 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I really love this. I can't use my IRL name for anything like this, though (too dirty sounding!).

 
At 10/10/2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

thanks! it was fun to do. i might try "amy wants" or some other variation another time. the possiblities are endless. muhahahaha. ;)

amy - i'm sure you could find more. i stopped after looking through about 10 pages. LOL

robyn - welcome to my blog. i don't think i've seen a post from you before. :) congrats on your daughter!

shelby - i didn't realize nathan was a halloween baby! wow! can't believe he's almost 1!

r2ks - your name is too dirty sounding? :oP i have to admit i found one "amy wants" that was way too inappropriate for me to post here.

 
At 10/10/2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

oh and beckie - i'm with you on the nap! thanks for playing on your blog too!

and jody - hardy har har. :oP

 
At 6/08/2007 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another 'Amy' ready to go punch somebody out sayin' i don't need sex! And what is this,I need to list my number? Hmm,that is the exact reason it isn't listed,haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home