Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Playing catch-up

I know, I know. I've been a total blogging slacker lately. Not only have I been remiss in blogging myself, but I haven't been checking in on my blogroll very much either. (Hanging my head in shame.)

It seems like this past week has been and September especially is going to be busier than the rest of the summer. It could be because some of my friends are back in town now so we have things planned. Could be that my in-laws will be driving up from OK and staying with us for a few days this weekend. Could be that our first official API meeting will be held mid-September. Could be that we are going on vacation at the end of September to Massachusetts (and meeting my parents there). Plus Ava is sick again with a virus. I had my annual physical today (whoopee), and I'm on gardening duty this week. Oy. So much going on. Not that I'm complaining, I like having things to do (well, I could do without Ava being sick, but at least we aren't on vacation!). :)

I've got lots of things mulling around in my head that I hope to blog about in the near future, starting with the movie Jody and I watched last night - "Tibet - Cry of the Snow Lion." But I will start another entry for that. ;)

In the meantime, I will do my best to be a good blogger (leaving comments and the like), but please don't hold it against me if I don't leave comments on every entry. I try, I really do. ;)

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You have to do what you and your family need you to do. Everyone needs balance. And the bloggosphere isn't a career. But I'll sure be happy to read whenever you write.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home