Friday, August 05, 2005

Stretching my wings

I've been playing with my camera the past couple days, trying to really get a feel for it's capabilities. Just in time for me to go out and buy a new, much more expensive (that I certainly cannot afford) one.

Ya see, I'm thinking of doing some part-time photography work and can't begin to think of charging anywhere near professional photographer prices with my 4.0 Mega pixel Kodak EasyShare camera. ;oP Maybe I can write it off as a business expense if I truly go ahead with this (which I want to do, but I'm afraid of self-sabotaging myself - something I've done in the past - gulp).

Anyway, here are a few shots of what I took today during a walk around the neighborhood with Ava.
There's a bee on the first flower. It looks really cool full-sized, you can see it's wings and everything.
And the bottom one is my favorite. It was a tiny flower, but I'm really happy with how it came out. :)



5 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

gorgeous!

 
At 8/05/2005 10:05 PM, Blogger Beaver said...

I really like your pics ! I'm sure your photographic endeavours will turn out great.

I know you want names, but I always go by Beaver, so I'm sticking to my (very used) nickname :)

 
At 8/06/2005 11:38 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Love the pics!! Maybe you can come over and teach me how to use my camera. :)

 
At 8/07/2005 10:03 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Katy will post on her blog around wed what the theme is. :)

 
At 8/07/2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you, ladies.
I'm trying to get in the habit of carrying my camera with me whereever I go. Need to think and act like a photographer if I'm going to be one. :)

Spinning girl and beaver - Welcome! - how did you find my blog? I'm always curious to know how people end up here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home