Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy birthday to Ava

Just a quick post to say I'm now the proud mother of a 1 year old girl!! Ava had a great birthday and a spectacular birthday party. I am soooooooo happy at how it all turned out. Sure, I was a raving lunatic the few days before the party, but everything came together perfectly and the party went off without a hitch. I think everyone had a great time! Hooray!! :)

Ava's been walking a lot lately and has taken to the stairs as well. Oh my! I definitely have a toddler on my hands now. ;)

I haven't uploaded party pics yet, but here are a couple from her actual birthday.

Ava, the morning of her birthday:


Playing in the rocks:


Me and Ava and the messy strawberry cake I made:


She enjoyed playing in the cake (but not eating it):

5 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

WELCOME BACK! And a very happy birthday to Ava (your twin). Love messy cake pics :)

 
At 7/04/2005 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Ava! SHe is just adorable!

 
At 7/09/2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Info for you said...

Awww she is so cute!! :) Glad she had a great day. :)

 
At 7/13/2005 6:27 AM, Blogger Darlene said...

Greetings Amy, and a belated Happy Birthday and Congratulations to dear Ava! What a milestone!

Thought you'd find this helpful: For women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or have children under age 15, and want to know which fish are safe to eat, visit the Minnesota Dept. of Health's Safe Eating Guidelines. You'll find great advice on fish consumption, keeping foods safe, and if you click on "Statewide Safe Eating Guidelines," you'll get specifics on what fish to eat and how often is safe if you're pregnant, a mom, etc. Ava, this is in honor of you!

 
At 7/13/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes! :)

I hope to start posting again somewhat regularly soon. I miss writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home