Friday, September 22, 2006

She's got the cutest li'l BabyLegs

You just knew I would have to take pics of Ava in her new "BabyLegs" from Urban Baby Runway didn't you? Apparently Ava knew as well, because as soon as I put them on her she said, "You need to take my picture, mama." LOL She's a photographer's daughter, that's for sure.

Anyway, besides being cute as can be, they are coming in very handy (er, leggy?) at keeping her legs warm during this whole potty learning thing. :) And they aren't just for girls either. There are some cute patterns for boys as well. I am pretty sure baby boy will be getting a pair or two this winter.

   

5 Comments:

At 9/23/2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those baby legs, so darn cute! If I didn't just order 4 pairs of tights for winter for emaline I would probably buy some.

So glad the transition to a new bed went smoothly for ava, and so glad the pregnancy is going just fine. Baby boy will be here before we know it!

Thanks for the book recommendation, it looks awesome and I will be ordering it soon!

 
At 9/23/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Cute!!! I saw those baby legs online last week and totally want to get some! (For Seren, not me.) ;)

 
At 9/24/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Very cute! Tim is the same being a photographers son. "Take my picture Dada" is a common theme round here. Of course he likes to take pictures himself too now.

 
At 9/24/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Love the clourful leggings, Amy, and Ava is just way adorable. It's so cool that your daughter likes being photographed, too. And by such the talented mama... that's really nice for her (and you!).

 
At 9/24/2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the clourful leggings, Amy, and Ava is just way adorable. It's so cool that your daughter likes being photographed, too. And by such the talented mama... that's really nice for her (and you!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home